Ospiti camera #2
Ospiti camera #3
Ospiti camera #4

Lignano weather


Validity Weather Prob rainfall Rainfall intensity Wind Moisture Temp
Tuesday 01 0% - 11kmh 184° S 61 21°/31°
Day 0% Sunny. High 31C. Winds S at 10 to 15 km/h.
Night 0% Mainly clear. Low 21C. Winds SE at 10 to 15 km/h.
Validity Weather Prob rainfall Rainfall intensity Wind Moisture Temp
Wednesday 02 50% 9 mm 11kmh 151° SSE 66 19°/29°
Day 50% Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 29C. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of rain 50%.
Night 50% Scattered thunderstorms. Low 19C. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of rain 60%.
Validity Weather Prob rainfall Rainfall intensity Wind Moisture Temp
Thursday 03 20% 5 mm 13kmh 156° SSE 65 17°/28°
Day 20% Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 28C. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 km/h.
Night 20% Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 17C. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of rain 80%.
Validity Weather Prob rainfall Rainfall intensity Wind Moisture Temp
Friday 04 90% 15 mm 8kmh 340° NNW 71 16°/25°
Day 90% Thunderstorms likely. High around 25C. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.
Night 90% Thunderstorms in the evening, overcast overnight with occasional rain. Low 16C. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.

The service is offered by www.mercuriosistemi.com

  • Events in Lignano Show all

    Events near Lignano...

    There are various possibilities for cultural, sports, food and wine entertainments in Lignano and in the hinterland of Friuli Venezia Giulia...

    Show all